Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships
The summary for the Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation), Mid-Pacific Region, intends to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA): Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants, Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships, for Grant Agreement(s) pursuant to the authority of Public Law 111-11 (42 USC 10364) Title IX of the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009, Subtitle F, Secure Water, Section 9504 (a) Water Management Improvement. The objective of this FOA is to invite Indian Tribes, irrigation districts, water districts and other organizations with water or power delivery authority located in the state of California to leverage their money and resources by cost sharing with Reclamation on projects that save water, improve water management, improve energy efficiency, and benefit endangered species. Water conservation and water use efficiency are critical elements of any plan to address these resource issues. Projects that achieve this by directly enabling on-farm water conservation or water use efficiency projects that can be undertaken by farmers and ranchers remain a high priority for this program. Reclamation and the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) are encouraging water suppliers to work with farmers to identify roles suppliers play to facilitate and/or assist with on-farm improvements. Under this funding opportunity announcement, additional consideration will be given under Section IV.D.4.e.(4) Category 6 – NRCS Collaboration for proposals that describe on-farm efficiency work that is anticipated to be completed in collaboration with NRCS in the area (e.g., with a direct connection to the district's water supply). Please contact your state NRCS office for more information regarding NRCS assistance. You can find the contact information for your state NRCS office on the United Stated Department of Agriculture's website: https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/ca/contact/local/ In coordination with NRCS, Reclamation will select applicants for funding under this FOA. Successful applicants will enter into a financial assistance agreement with Reclamation. Period of Performance is a two year period from the date of issuance. BOR-MP-19-F003 can be found on the Grants.gov website, www.grants.gov, on or about January 24, 2019. Proposals received before March 1, 2019, 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) will be considered for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 funding. Proposals received after March 1, 2019, 1:00 p.m. PST and before November 1, 2019, 1:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) will be considered for FY 2020 funding, contingent upon appropriations. The FOA must be downloaded from www.grants.gov. No paper copy of this announcement will be distributed. All Inquiries regarding this FOA shall be directed to Beverly S. Breen at email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-MP-19-F003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||January 24th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||January 24th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 1st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 24th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Indian tribes, irrigation districts, water districts, or other organizations with water or power delivery authority located within the State of California.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Beverly S Breen
- Similar Government Grants
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants
- • WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2019
- • WaterSMART Grants:Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Water 2025: Preventing Crisis and Conflict in the West
- • Water 2025: Preventing Crisis and Conflict in the West-System Optimization Reviews
- • San Joaquin River Salinity Management Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects