Alcohol Research Center Grants
The summary for the Alcohol Research Center Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alcohol Research Center Grants: The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) provides grant support for Alcohol Research Centers to conduct and foster interdisciplinary research on alcoholism and alcohol abuse. The Alcohol Research Centers program is interrelated with, and complementary to, all other research support mechanisms and scientific activities that comprise NIAAA programs of research on the nature, causes, and consequences of alcohol abuse and alcoholism, including diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and health services research related to prevention and treatment of alcoholism, or any other emerging areas in genomics, metabolomics, or proteomics. Centers are designed to stimulate and encourage application of a wide array of approaches, perspectives and technologies to the understanding of alcoholism, alcohol abuse, and alcohol-related disorders.
|Federal Grant Title:||Alcohol Research Center Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AA-05-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alcohol Research Center Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 16, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 28, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jan 15, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50)
- • Resource Core Alcohol Research Centers (P30)
- • Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60)
- • Collaborative Minority Alcohol Research Center Development (U54)
- • Alcohol Research Resource Awards (R24)
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- • Research Partnership Awards for Rapid Response to College Drinking Problems
- • Developmental/Exploratory Alcohol Research Centers (P20)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...