Aleutian and Bering Sea Islands Landscape Conservation Cooperative; FY14
The summary for the Aleutian and Bering Sea Islands Landscape Conservation Cooperative; FY14 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Aleutian and Bering Sea Islands Landscape Conservation Cooperative; FY14: The USFWS is seeking proposals on behalf of the Aleutian and Bering Sea Islands Landscape Conservation Cooperative hereafter shown as ABSI LCC. The Mission of the ABSI LCC is to promote coordination, dissemination, and development of applied science to inform conservation of natural and cultural resources in the face of climate change and other landscape scale stressors. This Notice of Funding Availability has two Topics. Topic 1: A coarse filter vulnerability assessment for terrestrial habitats relative to invasive animal species. Topic 2: A coarse filter vulnerability assessment for key species and human communities relative to contaminants and pollutants.
|Federal Grant Title:||Aleutian and Bering Sea Islands Landscape Conservation Cooperative; FY14|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00054|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 24, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 24, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jan 23, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jan 23, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jan 23, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All potential applicants, including Federal Agencies, are eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katherine Smiley, 907-786-3412
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020
- • Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs
- • Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inf...
- • Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination
- • Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Mapping Snow Habitat for Polar Bears along Beaufort Coast of Alaska
- • Fostering Collaborations across the North American Arctic
- • Science Applications-Wildlife Management Institute
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)