Alzheimer's Disease Core Centers (P30)
The summary for the Alzheimer's Disease Core Centers (P30) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alzheimer's Disease Core Centers (P30): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications from qualified institutions for support of Alzheimer's Disease Core Centers (ADCCs).These centers are designed to support and conduct research on Alzheimer's disease (AD), to serve as shared research resources that will facilitate research in AD and related disorders, distinguish them from the processes of normal brain aging and mild cognitive impairment (MCI), provide a platform for training, develop novel techniques and methodologies, and translate these research findings into better diagnostic, prevention and treatment strategies..
|Federal Grant Title:||Alzheimer's Disease Core Centers (P30)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AG-16-018|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Aging Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 28, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 6, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 28, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$16,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts
Special district governments
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
City or township governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Private institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavior...
- • Paul B. Beeson Emerging Leaders Career Development Award in Aging (K76 Clinical Trial Requ...
- • Paul B. Beeson Emerging Leaders Career Development Award in Aging (K76 Independent Clinica...
- • Transition to Aging Research for Predoctoral Students (F99/K00)
- • Integrative Research to Understand the Impact of Sex Differences on the Molecular Determin...
- • Technological Enhancements and Archiving for Surveys of the Elderly: SBIR (R43/44) Initiat...
- • Technological Enhancements and Archiving for Surveys of the Elderly: STTR (R41/42) Initiat...
- • Technology and Aging: NIA Small Business Technology Transfer Program Initiative (STTR [R41...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...