Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program
The summary for the Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program: The statutory authority for grant awards for the Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States program is contained in Sec. 398 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 398 et seq.), as amended by Public Law 101-157 and by 105-379, the Health Professions Education Partnerships Act of 1998. AoA plans to fund approximately seven new three-year projects nationwide through this competition. The projects will be funded at a federal share of approximately $250,000 - $325,000 per year for a project period of three years (contingent on the availability of funds). A total of $2,275,000 has been allocated for three-year grants. Three-year grant options are available to all States that will not be receiving ADDGS funds as of July 1, 200
|Federal Grant Title:||Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2005-AOA-AZ-0502|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 27, 2005 Postmarked By|
|Posted Date:||Mar 29, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 29, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 26, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$325,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility Awards will be made to agencies of State Governments. The applicant agency is encouraged to have the support and active involvement of the Single State Agency on Aging. Only one application per State will be funded; however, multiple state and local agencies are encouraged to collaborate in planning and carrying out the project. All States, except those who will be receiving ADDGS funds as of July 1, 2005, are eligible to apply. As stated in the eligible applicants section, priority is given to States that have not previously been funded under this program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori.Stalbaum@hhs.aoa.gov Lori Stalbaum
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia-...
- • Alzheimers's Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP): Creating and Sustaining Dementia...
- • Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program: Dementia Capability for Persons with Alzh...
- • Creating and Sustaining Dementia-Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and thei...
- • Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems For Persons With Dementia And Their...
- • Alzheimers Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program
- • Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States Program
- • Alzheimer's Disease Demonstration Grants to States (ADDGS) Program: Evidence-Based Interve...
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...