Alzheimers disease, Cognitive Impairment and Cognitive Health
The summary for the Alzheimers disease, Cognitive Impairment and Cognitive Health grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alzheimers disease, Cognitive Impairment and Cognitive Health: The purpose of the program is to promote public awareness and partnerships, assess the impact and burden of cognitive impairment within states and nationally, describe the characteristics of expanded data on caregivers and care from a public health perspective, provide Alzheimer's disease and cognitive health education for the general public and health professionals, and develop and enhance communication channels to allow for improved interaction and information sharing about cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease.
|Federal Grant Title:||Alzheimers disease, Cognitive Impairment and Cognitive Health|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP10-1003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity announcement is being limited to registered National non-profit organizations that focus on reducing the risk of Alzheimer's disease and cognitive impairment and enhancing brain health through the advancement of research and increasing awareness about brain health though science-based educational interventions, and development and dissemination of health communication messages
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurements and Grants Office grants Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2