Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program
The summary for the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Mexico, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program: The U.S. Embassy in Mexico City and the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State are pleased to announce the fiscal year 2018 call for proposals for the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program. The Fund is aimed at preserving cultural sites or objects that have historical or cultural significance for Mexico. Floor on Amount of Individual Awards: US $200,000 per project. Since 2008, awards made through this program for new large-scale projects have ranged from $200,000 to $979,000 with an average award amount of $480,000.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Mexico (DOS-MEX)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOS-MEX-PD-DF-2018-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 8th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 8th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||December 7th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||December 7th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 7th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$480,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$979,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 7th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- AFCP defines eligible project applicants as reputable and accountable non-commercial entities, such as non-governmental organizations, museums, ministries of culture, or similar institutions and organizations, including U.S.-based organizations subject to Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code, that are registered and active in SAM.gov and able to demonstrate that they have the requisite experience and capacity to manage projects to preserve cultural heritage.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Elizabeth Andion
Cultural Affairs Specialist
Phone 50802000 x.4273
- Similar Government Grants
- • AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition
- • U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice Of Funding Opportunity For U.s. Ambassadors Fund For Cultural Preservation (afcp) 2...
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition
- • AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program
- • U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Iraqi
- • U.S. Mission to Mexico: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
- • Preserving Culture, Preserving History!
- More Grants from the US Mission to Mexico
- • Public diplomacy grant program - promoting STEAM education
- • Annual Program Statemen PAS US Consulate Juarez
- • Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program
- • Request for Mexican Implementing Partner
- • Young women empowerment and teamwork through law reform - A program for the state of Chihu...