Amendment No. 2 to FY 2016 Amtrak Operating Grant (FR-AMT-0007)
The summary for the Amendment No. 2 to FY 2016 Amtrak Operating Grant (FR-AMT-0007) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Amendment No. 2 to FY 2016 Amtrak Operating Grant (FR-AMT-0007): Pursuant to the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016, the Federal Railroad Administration is to make available to Amtrak $288,500,000 ($49,071,339 from Continuing Appropriations Act, 2016 and $239,428,661 from Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016) to cover Operating expenses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Amendment No. 2 to FY 2016 Amtrak Operating Grant (FR-AMT-0007)|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-AMT-16-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Railroad Passenger Corporation Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 5, 2016 No Explanation|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 5, 2016 No Explanation|
|Posted Date:||Jan 28, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jan 28, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Mar 6, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$239,428,661|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) is eligible to apply for this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Amendment No. 2 to FY 2016 Amtrak Operating Grant (FR-AMT-0007)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk
Phone Number: 1.866.577.0771 or 202.401.5282
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
GrantSolutions Help Desk
DOT/Federal Railroad Administration 202-493-0112
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement
- • FY2019 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corpor...
- • FY2019 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporat...
- • FY19-Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporat...
- • FY19-Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporatio...
- • Capital Grants to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program
- • FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program
- • FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project
- • FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program
- • Special Transportation Circumstances Projects