Anasazi Basket Analysis for NGPRA Purposes
The summary for the Anasazi Basket Analysis for NGPRA Purposes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Anasazi Basket Analysis for NGPRA Purposes: The objective is to have a written analysis of basketry from two Reclamation reservoirs and to compare the basketry technology from the reservoirs with that of 15 Indian tribes who have claimed cultural affiliation with the reservoirs. The basketry analysis will be one of multiple lines of evidence to determine cultural affiliation, as defined in the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) and in 43 CFR 10.2(e).
|Federal Grant Title:||Anasazi Basket Analysis for NGPRA Purposes|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Grant Categories:||Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SS40091|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Wagoner Grants Management Specialist Phone 801-524-3704
Bureau of Reclamation [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...