Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
The summary for the Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colorado State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store: The Anasazi Heritage Center is a Bureau of Land Management museum for the historical and cultural interpretation of the Canyons of the Ancients National Monument, Trail of the Ancients Scenic Byway, and the Four Corners region. The Center?s hands-on Discovery Area, education programs, permanent exhibits, and films explore archaeology, local history, and Pueblo, Ute, and Navajo ways of life. The Heritage Center is also the headquarters for the Canyons of the Ancients National Monument. Through interpretation, the Bureau of Land Management promotes public awareness, thereby preservation, of our cultural heritage. The Bureau of Land Management through the Colorado State Office is requesting proposals for interpretation and education assistance involving museum shop management and operations at the Anasazi Heritage Center in Dolores, Colorado. A cooperative agreement is the resultant assistance document under which the collaborative effort will be described.
|Federal Grant Title:||Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colorado State Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||1422-CARFA050001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 10, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Dec 06, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Dec 06, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 03, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Skole, Mary, Assistance Officer, Phone 303 239-3674, Fax 303 239-3699, Email Mary_Skole@blm.gov Mary_Skole@blm.gov Skole, Mary
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Cultural and Paleontological Resource M...
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Oregon/Washington (ORWA) Cultural and Paleontological ...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Idaho Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- • Fort Meade, SD, Project Archaeology
- More Grants from the Colorado State Office
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Announcement for Program Funding...
- • 2013 NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado Full Proposals
- • NRCS CO State Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY13
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado State Component