Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2016
The summary for the Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2016 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2016: The FY 2016 ALCC & Career Institute project will engage Native American young people at twelve different Native American communities completing meaningful service projects on NPS units with the purpose of developing partnerships, resources, and long term capacity for future projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2016|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00112|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Activities by Youth Service Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 28, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$530,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$530,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON 303-969-2690
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...