Ancillary Studies in Clinical Trials (R01)
The summary for the Ancillary Studies in Clinical Trials (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ancillary Studies in Clinical Trials (R01): -Purpose. The overall goal of this initiative is to solicit research grant applications to conduct time-sensitive ancillary studies in conjunction with on-going clinical trials (NIH or non-NIH supported) related to heart, lung and blood diseases and sleep disorders. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The NHLBI intends to commit approximately $4.2 million in FY 2008 to fund 11 to 12 new grants, and $1.4 million in FY 2009 to fund 3 to 4 new grants under this FOA. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ancillary Studies in Clinical Trials (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center on Sleep Disorders Research 93.837 Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Aug 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.838 -- Lung Diseases Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments County governments Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Special district governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...