Ancillary Studies of Kidney Disease Accessing Information from Clinical Trials, Epidemiological Studies, and Databases (R01)
The summary for the Ancillary Studies of Kidney Disease Accessing Information from Clinical Trials, Epidemiological Studies, and Databases (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ancillary Studies of Kidney Disease Accessing Information from Clinical Trials, Epidemiological Studies, and Databases (R01): -This funding opportunity will utilize the (R01) mechanism, but will be run in parallel with a funding opportunity of identical scientific scope (PA-06-164) that will utilize the Exploratory/Developmental Research grant (R21). -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received. -This funding opportunity will use the National Institutes of Health (NIH) research project grant (R01) award mechanism. -Eligible organizations include: - For-profit or non-profit organizations - Public or private institutions, such as universities, colleges, hospitals, and laboratories -Units of State and local governments -Eligible agencies of the Federal government -Domestic or foreign -Faith-based or community-based organizations -Eligible principal investigators include any individual with the skills, knowledge and resources necessary to carry out the proposed research is invited to work with their institution to develop an application for support. -Applicants may submit more than one application, provided they are scientifically distinct.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ancillary Studies of Kidney Disease Accessing Information from Clinical Trials, Epidemiological Studies, and Databases (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-163|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Kidney Diseases, Urology and Hematology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Feb 28, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 21, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments State governments County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Special district governments Independent school districts Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01)
- • Grants for Basic Research in Glomerular Diseases (R01)
- • Advances in Polycystic Kidney Disease (R01)
- • Calcium Oxalate Stone Diseases (R01)
- • Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) In Semen (R01)
- • Research Grants for Clinical Studies of Kidney Diseases
- • Chronic Prostatitis Collaborative Research Network (Cpcrn)
- • Frequent Hemodialysis Clinical Trials
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...