Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – Montana
The summary for the Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – Montana grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – Montana: NRCS is announcing the availability of CIG to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications are accepted from eligible entities for projects carried out in the state of Montana. A total of up to $225,000 is available for the Montana CIG competition in FY 2020. All non-federal entities (NFE) and individuals are invited to apply, with the sole exception of federal agencies. Projects may be between one and three years in duration. The maximum award amount for a single award in FY 2020 is $75,000. Proposals must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on June 22, 2020. Application receipt date and time will be determined by the respective system-generated documentation of receipt date and time (grants.gov provides date and time stamps for all proposals submitted through the portal). The applicant assumes the risk of any delays in application receipt.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – Montana|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-MT-CIG-20-NOFO0001024|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 22nd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 22nd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||May 22nd, 2020|
|Creation Date:||May 22nd, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 22nd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 22nd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All U.S.-based non-Federal entities and individuals, with the exception of Federal agencies, are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alicia J Simon
grants management specialist
Phone (202) 772-6037
If you have any questions related to preparing application content.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Conservation Planning and Technical Assistance with the Bobwhite Quail Working Lands for W...
- • Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) Boots on the Ground Assistance
- • Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 –Maine
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for ...
- • NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 –...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Regional Conservation Partnership Progra...
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...