Announcement of Availability of FY 2012 Funds for Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research
The summary for the Announcement of Availability of FY 2012 Funds for Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement of Availability of FY 2012 Funds for Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) encourages research grant applications from public or non-profit private organizations for research on selected topic areas for family planning service delivery improvement. The purpose is to support applied research which will promote improvements in the delivery of family planning services offered under Title X of the Public Health Service Act. Projects funded under this program will conduct research, which is intended to help family planning administrators to achieve the goals of the Title X program. These goals, briefly stated, are to provide family planning services in order to help families and individuals attain the number and spacing of children they desire. In addition, Title X providers often make available related preventive health services, which help preserve reproductive health. It is anticipated that other providers of family planning service s beyond Title X including officials of local, State and Federal government, as well as private organizations, will benefit from this research. Research cooperative agreements supported under this announcement are expected to be consistent with one or more of the following performance goals for the Title X Family Planning Program in the Department of Health and Human Services: 1) Improve health outcomes, 2) Increase utilization of preventive health care, particularly among vulnerable and special needs populations, or 3) Increase the proportion of pregnancies that are intended.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement of Availability of FY 2012 Funds for Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPR-12-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 11, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 11, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timesupport@grants.gov
Grants.gov Customer Support [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants
- • FY 2016 Announcement of Availability of Funds for a Project to Develop Patient Reported Ou...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Affordable Care Act (ACA) I...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis ...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research
- • Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants
- • Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants
- More Grants from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- • Reducing Cardiac Arrest Disparities Through Data Registries Initiative
- • State/Tribal/Territorial Partnership Initiative to Document and Sustain Disparity-Reducing...
- • Demonstration to Increase Hydroxyurea Prescribing for Children with Sickle Cell Disease Th...
- • Community-based Approaches to Strengthening Economic Supports for Working Families
- • Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research Integrity Program Development and E...