The summary for the Antimicrobial Resistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Antimicrobial Resistance: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Antimicrobial Resistance." $1,000,000 will be available in fiscal year 2006 to fund between three and five R01 grant awards, and 1,300,000 will be available to fund one U01 grant award. The purpose of this program is for the development of new methods to prevent transmission of Antimicrobial Resistance (AR) pathogens (R01) and reduction of Community-Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) Infection in households (U01). The estimated award date is July 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Antimicrobial Resistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CI06-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jan 31, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jan 31, 2006|
|Archive Date:||May 04, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- . Public nonprofit organizations . Private nonprofit organizations . For profit organizations . Small, minority, women-owned businesses . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions . Hospitals . Community-based organizations . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments . Indian tribes . Indian tribal organizations . State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) . Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If you are applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, you must provide a letter from the state or local government as documentation of your status. Place this documentation behind the first page of your application form.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2