Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early detection Monitoring Project
The summary for the Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early detection Monitoring Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early detection Monitoring Project: The tribe will monitor ten waterbody sites [Rufus Woods 2-sites, Lake Roosevelt 7-sites, and Kettle River 1-site] with boat launch sites or bays with docks along the Reservation. All data will be shared with the local regional AIS partners (Spokane Tribe of Indians, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, and the National Park Service).
|Federal Grant Title:||Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early detection Monitoring Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region (DOI-BOR-PN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-PN-19-N022|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 16th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 16th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 16th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Single Source Unique qualifications
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michele J McGinnis
- Similar Government Grants
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program
- • June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region
- • Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance
- • Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Anaconda Inspection Station
- • Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring
- • Upper Salmon Basin Stream Rehabilitation Project Planning
- • Coordination and Development of Habitat Projects in the Upper Columbia