Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon
The summary for the Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon: Project activities will assist Grand Canyon National Park in identification, documentation, and evaluation through pedestrian archaeological survey, the number, type, age, cultural association, and condition of archaeological sites on 683 acres of land in the Tuweep area of western Grand Canyon. The work will be conducted in partnership between Museum of Northern Arizona archaeologists and Grand Canyon National Park cultural program staff. The Museum of Northern Arizona has significant experience with the archaeological history of northern Arizona and the Grand Canyon.
|Federal Grant Title:||Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00274|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 10th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 10th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 1st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 1st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$71,755|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$71,755|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 1st, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area