Archeological Inventory and Condition Assessments at Channel Islands National Park to Address Vulnerabilities
The summary for the Archeological Inventory and Condition Assessments at Channel Islands National Park to Address Vulnerabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archeological Inventory and Condition Assessments at Channel Islands National Park to Address Vulnerabilities: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of the NPS' intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Cooperative Agreement P19AC01221 with the Board of Regents, Nevada System of Higher Education, on Behalf of the University of Nevada, Reno, a partner under the Great Basin Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (Cooperative and Joint Venture Agreement P16AC01260), for the project titled, "Archeological Inventory and Condition Assessments at Channel Islands National Park to Address Vulnerabilities."
|Federal Grant Title:||Archeological Inventory and Condition Assessments at Channel Islands National Park to Address Vulnerabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00609|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 12th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 12th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,263|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,263|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$23,263|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 12th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Officer William Nash 415 623-2262
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area