Archeological Overview and Assessment of Richmond National Battlefield Park
The summary for the Archeological Overview and Assessment of Richmond National Battlefield Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archeological Overview and Assessment of Richmond National Battlefield Park: Complete an archeological overview and assessment (AOA) for the 2,593 acre Richmond National Battlefield Park. The project involves conducting a thorough investigation of existing records, documents, and reports, and will describe and evaluate the known and potential archeological resources for each of the parks units.
|Federal Grant Title:||Archeological Overview and Assessment of Richmond National Battlefield Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AS00262|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 17, 2014 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 17, 2014 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 18, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Natural and Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, 301-663-1481 x 5
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...