Architectural review of the BRIDG model (U01)
The summary for the Architectural review of the BRIDG model (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food and Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Architectural review of the BRIDG model (U01): The Biomedical Research Integrated Domain Group (BRIDG) project is a collaborative effort engaging stakeholders from Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), HL7 Regulated Clinical Research Information Management (HL7 RCRIM) Work Group, and US National Cancer Institute (NCI). The goal of BRIDG is to produce a shared view of the domain of protocol-driven research with its associated regulatory artifacts, as well as the basic life sciences research. As the model has evolved over years to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders, CDER is interested in conducting an architectural review of BRIDG, to ensure it is optimized to meet the key objectives of long-term sustainability and interoperability with the healthcare domain.
|Federal Grant Title:||Architectural review of the BRIDG model (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food and Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-16-015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 23, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 17, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 22, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$225,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
City or township governments
Special district governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the HHS Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- full announcement of RFA-FD-16-015
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eric Bozoian
Grants Management Specialist
Food and Drug Administration 240-402-7592
- More Grants from the Food and Drug Administration
- • FDA Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
- • Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Imple...