Arkansas Restoration Activities 2011
The summary for the Arkansas Restoration Activities 2011 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NRCS Arkansas State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Arkansas Restoration Activities 2011: The Natural Resources Conservation Service in Arkansas is requesting applications to provide planning, design and implementation of restoration activities on eligible Wetlands Reserve Program and Emergency Watershed Protection-Floodplain Easement properties. The objective of WRP/EWPP-FPE is to provide technical and financial assistance to landowners in planning, designing and implementing wetland and associated upland restoration plans that maximize wildlife habitat in wetland systems, as well as provide water quality improvements, reduced soil erosion, reduced impacts of flooding and provide wildlife habitat opportunities for threatened and endangered species. Applicants will be responsible for assisting landowners by providing technical assistance necessary to develop and implement WRP/EWPP-FPE restoration plans, while at the same time, improving and protecting wetland habitat for environmental benefits. Performance may include any part of all operations necessary to perform engineering surveys, preliminary and final engineering designs, inspection, and construction management activities for various wetland restorations, enhancement and creation practices; and other related conservation practices that meet NRCS standards and specifications. Applications are being requested from eligible organizations for competitive consideration of cooperative agreement awards with a base year and up to four, one-year option periods.
|Federal Grant Title:||Arkansas Restoration Activities 2011|
|Federal Agency Name:||NRCS Arkansas State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-AR-11-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wetlands Reserve Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||January 26th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Individuals - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Agreements will be awarded competitively to applicants certified as Technical Service Provider (TSP) meeting the USDA NRCS national criteria established for certification. The certification criteria is located in "TechReg" an NRCS web-based certification application program found at http://www.techreg.usda.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Holly Anderson Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone (501) 301-3154
Holly L. Anderson, Arkansas State Office [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Outreach, Acquisition, Stewardship, and Ecological Monitori...
- • NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Restoration and Maintenance)
- • FY21 NRCS-IL Monarch Butterfly Opportunity
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Arkansas easement restoration
- • Wetland Reserve Program Restoration
- • Technical Assistance to Monitor Wetland Reserve Program
- • Wetlands Reserve Program Restoration
- More Grants from the NRCS Arkansas State Office
- • Announcement for Funding Opportunity - Agricultural Conservation Easement Program Design a...
- • 2015 Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Announcement for Program Funding - Ar...
- • Arkansas CIG 2013
- • Arkansas Final CIG