Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
The summary for the Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications: This BAA sets forth research areas of interest to the Army Applications Lab (AAL). This BAA is issued under paragraph 6.102(d)(2) of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), which provides for the competitive selection of basic and applied research proposals, and 10 U.S.C. 2358, 10 U.S.C. 2371, and 10 U.S.C. 2371b, which provide the authorities for issuing awards under this announcement for basic and applied research. The definitions of basic and applied research may be found at 32 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 22.105. The definitions of basic and applied research may be found at 32 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 22.105.Proposals submitted in response to this BAA and selected for award are considered to be the result of full and open competition and in full compliance with the provision of Public Law 98- 369, "The Competition in Contracting Act of 1984" and subsequent amendments.
|Federal Grant Title:||Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command (DOD-AMC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-19-S-0004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2024|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2024|
|Posted Date:||May 2nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 2nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 31st, 2024|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1000|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 2nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants under this BAA include institutions of higher education, non profit organizations, state and local governments, foreign organizations, foreign public entities, and for-profit organizations (i.e. large and small businesses) for scientific research in areas provided within the BAA.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- AAL BAA webpage
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kia S McCormick
Army Point of Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • VISION AIDED NAVIGATION PROTOTYPES
- • Low-Cost Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (LC CSAC)
- • (FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)
- • Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STE...
- • UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY Broad Agency Announcement
- • Braod Agency Announcement for the Army Research Laboratory
- • TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • Fiscal Year 2004 Department of Defense Instrumentation Program for Tribal Colleges and Uni...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • TrojAI
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Department of Defense Basic Research Program for Historically Black Colle...