Army Rapid Capability Office (RCO) Broad Agency Announcement
The summary for the Army Rapid Capability Office (RCO) Broad Agency Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the ACC APG Edgewood, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Army Rapid Capability Office (RCO) Broad Agency Announcement: This Broad Agency Announcement (BAA), W56JSR-18-S-0001, is sponsored by the Army Rapid Capabilities Office (RCO). The RCO serves to expedite critical capabilities to the field to meet Combatant Commanders' needs. The Office enables the Army to experiment, evolve, and deliver technologies in real time to address both urgent and emerging threats while supporting acquisition reform efforts. The RCO executes rapid prototyping and initial equipping of capabilities, particularly in the areas of cyber, electronic warfare, survivability and positioning, navigation and timing (PNT), as well as other priority projects that will enable Soldiers to operate and win in contested environments decisively. This BAA is an expression of interest only and does not commit the Government to make an award or pay proposal preparation costs generated in response to this announcement. Questions concerning the receipt of your submission should be directed: http://rapidcapabilitiesoffice.army.mil/eto/ Technical questions will be sent to the appropriate Technical Points of Contact (TPOC), topic authors, and/or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to request clarification of their areas of interest. No discussions are to be held with offerors by the technical staff after proposal submission without permission of the Army Contracting Command-Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) Contracting Officer.
|Federal Grant Title:||Army Rapid Capability Office (RCO) Broad Agency Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||ACC APG Edgewood (DOD-AMC-ACCAPGE)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W56JSR-18-S-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 23rd, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 23rd, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 23rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 23rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 22nd, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 23rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants under this BAA include degree-granting universities, nonprofit organizations, or industrial concerns. There is no restriction on the place of performance included in the BAA. Proposals are encouraged from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (as determined by the Secretary of Education to meet requirements of Title III of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (20 U.S.C. § 1061)) and from Minority Serving Institutions defined as institutions “whose enrollment of a single minority or a combination of minorities…exceeds 50 percent of the total enrollment.” [20 U.S.C. § 1067q and 10 U.S.C. § 2362].
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FBO.gov Posting
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Megan Grigas
- Similar Government Grants
- • VISION AIDED NAVIGATION PROTOTYPES
- • Low-Cost Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (LC CSAC)
- • (FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)
- • Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STE...
- • UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY Broad Agency Announcement
- • Braod Agency Announcement for the Army Research Laboratory
- • TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • Fiscal Year 2004 Department of Defense Instrumentation Program for Tribal Colleges and Uni...
- More Grants from the ACC APG Edgewood
- • Army Educational Outreach Program