Assessemnt and Visualization of Ecosystems Services
The summary for the Assessemnt and Visualization of Ecosystems Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assessemnt and Visualization of Ecosystems Services: To conduct an assessment and visualization that will identify geographically the key habitats required protection to ensure the provision of a series of ecosystems services, which collectively provide a landscape-level resilient structure that will enhance the adaptation to the changing climate and land use change fuel by urbanization. Given associated uncertainties, we proposed to use a scenario-base approach to explore the role and sensitivity of each habitat and ecosystem to the identified stressors. Impacts will be measure in terms of inundated areas utilizing both metrics of key habitat inundated for natural and conserved systems and buildings for the built components.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assessemnt and Visualization of Ecosystems Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00457|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 12th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 12th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||October 12th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 12th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist Artela Jacobs 404-679-7197
- Similar Government Grants
- • Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020
- • Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs
- • Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inf...
- • Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination
- • Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Mapping Snow Habitat for Polar Bears along Beaufort Coast of Alaska
- • Fostering Collaborations across the North American Arctic
- • Science Applications-Wildlife Management Institute
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)