Assessment Inventory Method-National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska
The summary for the Assessment Inventory Method-National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assessment Inventory Method-National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska: This project will focus primarily on extensive, field-based sampling (at the highest density achievable) with remote sensing providing a significant contribution. Field-collected monitoring data that can stand on their own will remain essential to providing statistically-valid estimates of indicator values. These field data will also provide critical ground-truthing information to allow for high-resolution remote-sensing-based estimates of indictor values. Intensive sampling remains critical for site-level monitoring to address specific management questions. Initial scoping suggests that in addition to work already occurring within the BLM and by its partners, that intensive sampling could be collected as needed by resource users/operators prior, and subsequent to, development activities following pre-defined protocols, methods, and data storage requirements.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assessment Inventory Method-National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00214|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 08, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding opportunity is issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. The successful recipient must be a participant in the CESU program. The data analyses and scientific collaboration constitute technical assistance, and because the BLM is a Federal land management agency, this funding opportunity furthers the CESU objective to provide research, technical assistance, and education to Federal land management, environmental, and research agencies.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lotus Notes [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...