Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators
The summary for the Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators: The purpose of this project is to enhance our understanding of habitat quality and availability for pollinator species, particularly monarch butterflies and native bee species in parks of the southern plains. We also hope to gain some insight regarding how management of those grasslands (e.g., fire and exotic plant treatments) might influence the quality or availability of such habitat. It is our intention to use this information to help guide us toward inclusion of pollinator habitat attributes into our ongoing monitoring of grassland habitats conducted the Southern Plains Network and Southern Plains Fire Group.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00119|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 20th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 20th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 10th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 10th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||March 24th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$39,169|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$39,169|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 10th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area