Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact on Measures of Youth Tobacco Use
The summary for the Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact on Measures of Youth Tobacco Use grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact on Measures of Youth Tobacco Use: This FOA solicits applications in the form of cooperative agreements (CDC U1A) to test the impact of proposed revisions to the state Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS) in measuring key indicators of youth tobacco use and to examine the direction and degree of changes in estimates from proposed revisions to the state YTS questions. It is anticipated that this research will improve the evaluation and surveillance capabilities of the YTS and its use by states to evaluate tobacco-control interventions and monitor trends in youth tobacco use.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact on Measures of Youth Tobacco Use|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP07-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Chronic Diseases: Research, Control, and Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 04, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Sep 13, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 04, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770/488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC and FDA for Small Business Innovation Rese...
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, and FDA for Small Business Innovation Res...
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Ap...
- • Developing and Disseminating Strategies to Build Sustainable Lupus Awareness, Knowledge, S...
- • Research to Enhance the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System
- • Diabetes Prevention and Control in the Americas
- • Demonstration Project for Identifying Individuals at High-Risk for Chronic Kidney Disease ...
- • Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact Measures of Youth Tob...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2