Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Scientific Research Related to Recovery from Hurricane Sandy
The summary for the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Scientific Research Related to Recovery from Hurricane Sandy grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Scientific Research Related to Recovery from Hurricane Sandy: Much important scientific research that could improve public health can only be done during the response to and recovery from a major disaster, or the window of opportunity is lost. To advance this mission, ASPR plans to fund research grants that will inform the ongoing response to, and recovery from, Hurricane Sandy. Some topical areas that could inform long-term recovery include resiliency, decision making, the health system response, adverse health outcomes (including behavioral health), communications, and the use of social media.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Scientific Research Related to Recovery from Hurricane Sandy|
|Federal Agency Name:||Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EP-HIT-13-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HHS Programs for Disaster Relief Appropriations Act - Non Construction|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 04, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 04, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal email@example.com
Grants.gov Customer Support [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Grants to Support Collaborative Scientif...
- • NIOSH Cooperative Agreement Research to Aid Recovery from Hurricane Sandy
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Public Health Preparedness and Response Researc...
- • Hazardous Materials Worker Health and Safety Training (U45) Administrative Supplements for...
- • Limited Competition:Restoring Research Resources Lost Due to Hurricane Sandy (R24)
- • Limited Competition: Restoration of New Investigator Pilot Projects Adversely Affected by ...
- • NIH Administrative Supplements to Recover Losses Due to Hurricane Sandy Under the Disaster...
- • Limited Competition: Shared Instrumentation For Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief (S10)
- More Grants from the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- • Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence
- • 2019 BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (BARDA DRIVe) Accelerator Network...
- • Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement
- • QUICKFIRE
- • Aspr Funding For Healthcare And Public Health (hph) Sector Information Sharing And Analysi...