Assistive Technology Act National Activities: National Assistive Technology Data Analysis and Reporting Assistance
The summary for the Assistive Technology Act National Activities: National Assistive Technology Data Analysis and Reporting Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assistive Technology Act National Activities: National Assistive Technology Data Analysis and Reporting Assistance: The Administration for Community Living (ACL) proposes a discretionary grant competition under section 6(b) of the Assistive Technology Act of 1998, as Amended (AT Act), to fund one grant to develop, implement and maintain a day-to-day data collection tool and an aggregate data collection system that will feature an ad hoc query for state and national reporting. The grantee will provide technical assistance and training to entities under Section 4 of the AT Act to collect and report data on their activities, including developing data collection capacty at the state level. ACL takes this action to assist the entities funded under section 4 of the AT Act to administer and manage their programs in order to improve their peformance, to provide information to the public, and to increase access to and acquisition of AT devices and services for individuals with disabilities and older Americans.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assistive Technology Act National Activities: National Assistive Technology Data Analysis and Reporting Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2017-ACL-CIP-ATTA-0223|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 21st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 21st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 19th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 19th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$317,148|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 24th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Public or private nonprofit or for-profit organizations, including institutions of higher education, that have (directly or through a grant or contract)--(a) Experience and expertise in administering State assistive technology programs;(b) Experience in collecting and analyzing data associated with implementing required and discretionary activities;(c) Expertise necessary to identify additional data elements needed to provide comprehensive reporting of State activities and outcomes;(d) Experience in utilizing data to provide annual reports to State policymakers; and(e) Experience and expertise in providing technical assistance.Note: An eligible entity can demonstrate its experience and expertise on its own or through proposed subcontracts with other entities that demonstrate the relevant experience and expertise. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Robert Groenendaal
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program