Autism Centers of Excellence: Networks (R01)
The summary for the Autism Centers of Excellence: Networks (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Autism Centers of Excellence: Networks (R01): The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) and participating Institutes invite applications for the Autism Centers of Excellence: Networks Program, hereafter termed ACE Networks. Each ACE Network will consist of a multi-site project focusing on a specific topic of research for R01 support through this FOA. Each ACE Network will submit one R01 application that includes sub-awards to the collaborating sites. A companion FOA (RFA-HD-16-009) invites applications for ACE Centers supported by the P50 mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Autism Centers of Excellence: Networks (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-17-008|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Numbers:||327543, 327546, 327544, 327547, 327545, 327548|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders; Mental Health Research Grants; Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders; Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 17, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 17, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 12, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Dec 18, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...