BJA FY 19 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy
The summary for the BJA FY 19 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 19 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy: The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program (IPEP), administered by BJA, is designed to provide national support and improve the capacity of state, local, and tribal criminal justice systems to address IP enforcement, including prosecution, prevention, training, and technical assistance. Awards will be made by BJA to support law enforcement agencies in coordinating the goals, objectives, and activities of their IP enforcement task forces in close collaboration with the relevant state, local, tribal, and federal agencies, to include local U.S. Attorney's Offices (USAOs). The improved coordination of IP enforcement efforts among federal, state, and local authorities is a central goal of the Strategic Plan and is of primary importance to DOJ. As a result, projects funded under this solicitation must align with the mission of the DOJ IP Task Force, and establish and/or enhance state and local IP enforcement task forces that include relevant law enforcement agencies and federal agencies (to include, where appropriate, local offices of the Federal Bureau of Investigation [FBI], U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigation [ICE HSI], and U.S. Attorneys.
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 19 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance (USDOJ-OJP-BJA)|
|Grant Categories:||Consumer Protection Education Employment Labor and Training Humanities Information and Statistics Law Justice and Legal Services Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2019-15148|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 2nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 2nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 29th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline in order to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How to Apply section.
For assistance with any unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond an applicants control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline, or any other requirement of this solicitation, contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Response Center: toll-free at 800-851-3420; via TTY at 301-240-6310 (hearing impaired only); email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 301-240-5830; or web chat at https://webcontact.ncjrs.gov/ncjchat/chat.jsp. The NCJRS Response Center hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time on the solicitation close date.
Technical Application Assistance
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program
- • BJA FY 18 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 18 Economic, High-Technology, White Collar, and Internet Crime Prevention National ...
- • BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, ...
- • Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
- • Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
- • FY 11 Intellectual Property Crime Enforcement Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...