BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement Training & Technical Assistance Response Center
The summary for the BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement Training & Technical Assistance Response Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement Training & Technical Assistance Response Center: BJA seeks to fund a national training and technical assistance provider to act as a single point of contact for law enforcement agencies at the state, local, and tribal levels to address issues currently affecting the law enforcement community. BJA requires the assistance of demonstrated national leaders in the field of law enforcement. Working with a one-stop TTA provider with deep knowledge of the law enforcement profession and constituency groups, acting as the dedicated repository and response center, they will pool their collective knowledge and expertise to provide TTA to state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies on the day-to-day issues that they face. Leveraging the experience and resources of these national organizations via this response center will increase cooperation and provide real-time support on issues that a single organization may not have had experience with in the past.
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement Training & Technical Assistance Response Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance (USDOJ-OJP-BJA)|
|Grant Categories:||Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2020-18813|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 10th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 10th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 10th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 10th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 10th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond an applicants control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline, or any other requirement of this solicitation, contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Response Center: toll-free at 8008513420; via TTY at 3012406310 (hearing impaired only); email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 3012405830; or web chat at https://webcontact.ncjrs.gov/ncjchat/chat.jsp.
The NCJRS Response Center hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time on the solicitation close date.
Technical Application Assistance
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement National Initiative for Improving Investigations: Supporting Sta...
- • BJA FY 20 Strategies for Policing Innovation
- • BJA FY 20 Crime Gun Intelligence Centers
- • BJA FY 20 Northern and Middle States Regional Law Enforcement Training and Technical Assis...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Criminal Intelligence System Operating Policies (28 CFR Part 23) Training and Technical As...
- • National Training and Technical Assistance Project
- • BJA FY 10 National Justice Information Sharing (JIS) Initiative
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 20 State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Information Sharing Technical Assistance P...
- • BJA FY 20 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime
- • BJA FY 20 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program
- • BJA FY 20 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program
- • BJA FY 20 Prosecuting Cold Cases Using DNA