BLM AK Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
The summary for the BLM AK Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AK Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management: The BLM Aquatic Habitat Management works cooperatively with a wide range of constituents to develop strategies that provide protection for sensitive riparian and wetland areas as well as maintain or restore stream function and stream access to floodplains while supporting multiple uses on public lands. The program manages and guides fish and aquatic habitat conservation, riparian and wetland conservation, control of aquatic invasive species, aquatic organism passage, and monitoring riparian and instream habitat conditions and water quantity and quality condition and trends.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AK Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00103|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 25th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Amy K Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • BLM (Montana/Dakotas) Aquatic Habitat Management
- • Arizona Aquatic Habitat Management
- • WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management
- • NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • BLM-CO: BLM-CO Water Resources, Fisheries and Riparian Restoration Program
- • BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands