BLM AK The Geological Society of America Soil Surveys Soil Conditions and Land Mgmt Continuation
The summary for the BLM AK The Geological Society of America Soil Surveys Soil Conditions and Land Mgmt Continuation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AK The Geological Society of America Soil Surveys Soil Conditions and Land Mgmt Continuation: This is a continuation of current projects to agreement L09AC15290 which will expire on May 17, 2014. These projects will allow BLM to continue the partnership between Alaska BLM and GeoCorps. GeoCorps can provide interns to assist BLM in inventories of soil types and characteristics, soil surveys, soil conditions and facility locations in relation to soil disturbance, erosion compaction and sustainability.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AK The Geological Society of America Soil Surveys Soil Conditions and Land Mgmt Continuation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00051|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 10, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Mar 10, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Betty Lockard, GMO, 907-267-1213
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands