BLM-AZ, Cultural Heritage Archaeology Program
The summary for the BLM-AZ, Cultural Heritage Archaeology Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AZ, Cultural Heritage Archaeology Program: The Cultural Resources Management Program manages and preserves the archaeological and historical locations, structures, and objects that represent a unique component of our national heritage. This program also engages with Native American tribes and the public as stakeholders in these resources. BLM Arizonaâ¿¿s Paleontology Program manages and preserves paleontological resources as a fragile, nonrenewable scientific record and an important component of America's natural heritage. These programs manage these archaeological, historical, and paleontological resources, or "heritage resources," for educational, scientific, cultural, and recreational values. The BLM Arizona Cultural and Paleontology Resource Management Programs are seeking to establish partnerships to collaboratively encourage the public to learn about and engage with heritage resources in Arizona, increase volunteer opportunities, increase engagement with Native American tribes, and encourage studies on public lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AZ, Cultural Heritage Archaeology Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00029|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 17th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 17th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 17th, 2028|
|Total Program Funding:||$49,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$49,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 17th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Liza Love (602) 417-9200
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands