BLM AZ Ecological Monitoring, Adaptive Management and Climate Adaptation on NLCS Units
The summary for the BLM AZ Ecological Monitoring, Adaptive Management and Climate Adaptation on NLCS Units grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AZ Ecological Monitoring, Adaptive Management and Climate Adaptation on NLCS Units: The principle purpose of this project is to assist the BLM in its multi-use mission to use the best available science in its decision processes, combined with engaging broad public partners to integrate adaptive management into ongoing management approaches. The project will support broad based collaboration, large landscape conservation, and science-based adaptive management of public lands on NLCS units by promoting the collection and use of relevant and reliable scientific information. A major part of this involves comparing the information coming out of existing science and monitoring efforts with the information needed by BLM and stakeholders to evaluate land health and effectiveness of management actions in moving the system towards shared goals and objectives. Promoting best use of available science in this way also involves broader forms of shared learning including symposia, cross-site visits, and other formal and informal learning opportunities, that strengthen capacity of BLM and its partners to improve program development and management on specific NLCS units and provide high quality protection of public lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AZ Ecological Monitoring, Adaptive Management and Climate Adaptation on NLCS Units|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00189|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2013 The electronic submission into Grant|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2013 The electronic submission into Grant|
|Posted Date:||Aug 08, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 08, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 22, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- SECTION III. ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
A. Eligible Applicants: Anyone
B. Cost Sharing or Matching: None
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W Bell Jr, Grants Management Officer, 602-417-9268
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands