BLM-AZ Education, Outreach and Stewardship of the Agua Fria National Monument
The summary for the BLM-AZ Education, Outreach and Stewardship of the Agua Fria National Monument grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AZ Education, Outreach and Stewardship of the Agua Fria National Monument: The Department of Interior, Bureau of Land Management (DOI/BLM) has a funding opportunity for a partner organization to assist with education and public outreach events, resource stewardship and applied research in support of public land management for the Agua Fria National Monument (AFNM). The Agua Fria National Monument (AFNM) provides Phoenix, Arizonaâ¿¿s 6.5 million residents and 20 million annual visitors their closest access to a National Monument. The Monument supports sheep and cattle grazing, motorized and non-motorized recreation, big game hunting (antelope, deer), power and gas transmission, and has a patented mine claim within its borders.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AZ Education, Outreach and Stewardship of the Agua Fria National Monument|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00028|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 16th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 16th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 16th, 2028|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 16th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Liza Love (602) 417-9200
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...