BLM-Alaska, Seeds of Success, Native Plant Materials Development Program, and Botanical Assistance
The summary for the BLM-Alaska, Seeds of Success, Native Plant Materials Development Program, and Botanical Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-Alaska, Seeds of Success, Native Plant Materials Development Program, and Botanical Assistance: In the past, the Alaska Natural Heritage Program has obtain field data, observations and seed collection of keystone and identified plant species for conservation and revegetation actions for BLM. As part of this project, work will include: Conservation - obtaining population information on identified species of interest, following species phenology through seed ripe stage, collecting seed per specifications; Logistics -provide transportation as needed to sites throughout pre-determined areas for conservation work, proper care and handling of seed after collection and delivery to the High Latitude Plant Materials Center in Palmer, AK; reporting -provide recap reporting through Excel and word documents.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-Alaska, Seeds of Success, Native Plant Materials Development Program, and Botanical Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00228|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 28, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$499,999|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$499,999|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. If a cooperative agreement is awarded to a CESU partner under a formally negotiated Master CESU agreement, indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of the indirect cost base recognized in the partner's Federal Agency-approved Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Specialist Betty Conlon (907) 271-2816
L16AS00228 BLM-AK Seeds of Success, Native Plant Materials Development Program, and Botanical Assist
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands