BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
The summary for the BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program: Collaborate with the State of Arizona, State Mine Inspector (ASMI) to address mine safety hazards on BLM administered lands and to ensure the publicâ¿¿s health and safety from physical hazards associated with abandoned mine features. Thousands of abandoned mine openings are unsecured and are hazardous. Population growth and expansion of communities has increased the likelihood of accidents or fatalities occurring at or around abandoned mine openings. Hazardous mine openings are found all across the state and many can be accessed.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00232|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 15th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 15th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 18th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 18th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 16th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 18th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on APPLICATION tab above to download full announcement instructions and application package
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Procurement Analyst Frank Harlan (602) 417-9325
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM-(MT/DKs) Air Quality,Visibility, and Deposition Monitoring
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands