BLM CA 2016 Challenge Cost Share Project for California
The summary for the BLM CA 2016 Challenge Cost Share Project for California grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA 2016 Challenge Cost Share Project for California: The California CCS program is to have a cost effective, local-level cost share program with non-federal partners to implement conservation or other public land management projects for the good of the general public and public resources, including but not limited to, recreation, fish, wildlife, special status plants, water quality, cultural sites and historical trails.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA 2016 Challenge Cost Share Project for California|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00070|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2018|
|Posted Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 19, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Sep 1, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMO Leona Parker (530) 252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...