BLM CA Archaeological Partnership Conservation Outreach Education
The summary for the BLM CA Archaeological Partnership Conservation Outreach Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Archaeological Partnership Conservation Outreach Education: BLM CA manages a vast array of archaeological resources on public lands under FLPMA, National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA), and other regulatory authorities. Many different constituencies value archaeological resources but issues regarding the fragility and uniqueness of the archaeological record, the importance of these resources, ways to best manage them, and complexities inherent within a multiple use mandate are still not well understood by many interested individuals and organizations.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Archaeological Partnership Conservation Outreach Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00174|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural and Paleontological Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 13, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 13, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker (530) 252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands