BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
The summary for the BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management: BLM CA Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Resource Management Programs seek to establish partnerships that collaboratively encourage the public to learn about and engage with heritage resources in California, with the goals of building a meaningful conservation stewardship legacy through expanding public access for recreation opportunities on public lands, working to ensure meaningful consultation and self-determination for Tribes, enhancing visitor experience on public lands by better meeting our infrastructure and maintenance needs, and eliminating unnecessary steps and duplicative reviews while maintaining rigorous environmental standards.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00092|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 22nd, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 22nd, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 16th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 16th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 23rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$220,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 12th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Megan Bryant
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...