BLM CA Desert Tortoise Research Natural Area (DTNRA), Management and Educational Outreach
The summary for the BLM CA Desert Tortoise Research Natural Area (DTNRA), Management and Educational Outreach grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Desert Tortoise Research Natural Area (DTNRA), Management and Educational Outreach: Reports of projects completed from these projects will be made available to the public and used by the BLM and other public and private land decision makers to make management decisions on Californiaâ¿¿s lands. The BLM benefits by enhancing public awareness of its role and mission in managing public lands and its various resources within the Ridgecrest Resource Area. Support projects that directly implement recovery actions that benefit desert tortoise. Provide safe, enjoyable recreation and wildlife viewing opportunities for tourists and school groups. Help the public to appreciate their BLM lands and native species that inhabit it. Conserve the desert tortoise by informing the public of the regulations in the Endangered Species Act and how to react when encountering a wild desert tortoise. Conduct habitat enhancement or improvement actions within the DTNRA that improve conditions for the desert tortoise.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Desert Tortoise Research Natural Area (DTNRA), Management and Educational Outreach|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00160|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 25th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMS Karen Law (916) 978-4322
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...