BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
The summary for the BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management: The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Forest and Woodland Resource Management Program manages and conserves 58 million acres of forest and woodland in 12 western States and Alaska. These forests provide a range of ecosystem services including wildlife habitat, hydrologic function, and sustainable harvest of forest products valued by society. A primary activity of the program is to maintain and improve the resilience of forest and woodland ecosystems to wildfire, insects, disease, and drought through density management using timber sales, Stewardship agreements, and Good Neighbor (GNA) agreements. Priority activities under this announcement include preparation, administration, or implementation of timber sales, Stewardship and GNA projects that treat forest and woodlands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00041|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 28th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 28th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 26th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 26th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 26th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Megan Bryant
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2020 Nevada Forests and Woodlands Resources Management
- • BLM-CO Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
- • OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management
- • BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative
- • Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
- • BLM ID Inland Empire Tree Improvement Coop
- • BLM WY Hooligan Springs Prescribed Fire Preparation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS to Estimate Pinyon Juniper Tree Density and Cover CESU Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...