BLM CA Friends of the Inyo - Education & Stewardship Program
The summary for the BLM CA Friends of the Inyo - Education & Stewardship Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Friends of the Inyo - Education & Stewardship Program: Projects will include but not limited to: annual education days with local schools with over 70 participants, road/trail restoration, monitoring of Wilderness Study Areas, clean up days at the Happy and Sad bouldering areas, and other activities to be determined. All work and education will directly further the goals of the BLM Bishop Field Office and recipient by engaging and motivating the local community which will help the public gain outdoor skills related to outdoor ethics such as ¿Leave No Trace¿ leading them into becoming better land stewards. Outdoor education is an integral part of each project activity where all public participants are taught about the area¿s environmental values creating a powerful program that immeasurably continues to benefit the local Eastern Sierra communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Friends of the Inyo - Education & Stewardship Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00076|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 23, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 15, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 28, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50000|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, 530-252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...