BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
The summary for the BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management: The Plant Conservation Program provides leadership in identifying, maintaining, and restoring Western native plant communities on public lands. Public lands contain a diversity of wildlife that need habitat of native plant communities comprised of over 50 ecoregions across BLM administered lands. Each ecoregion contains native plants that have adapted to those environments. The Program will continue to work with agencies and partners to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the plant program. Into the future, the BLM would continue to work with partners to focus on more diverse forbs and grasses for restoration of wildlife habitats and rehabilitation after wildfires.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00044|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 28th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 28th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 2nd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 28th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Megan Bryant
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Nevada BLM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Native Plant Conservation on Colorado's Public ...
- • NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Plant Conservation and Restorat...
- • OR/WA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management
- • BLM-NM Genetic Association Project for Kuenzler's Hedgehog Cactus (Echinocereus fendleri v...
- • BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management
- • BLM ORWA Plant Conservation and Restoration Master Funding Opportunity Announcement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...