BLM CA Public Land Restoration Youth Corps Teams
The summary for the BLM CA Public Land Restoration Youth Corps Teams grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Public Land Restoration Youth Corps Teams: Public Lands Restoration youth corps teams will work on projects on other public lands and includes but not limited to: off-highway vehicle recreation areas, areas of critical environmental concern, habitat management areas, desert wildlife management areas, special or extensive recreation management areas, developed recreation sites, other special management areas, or other public lands administered by BLM-California. These teams will focus on projects that will reclaim and restore arid lands or other sensitive ecosystems damaged by off-highway vehicle use, other recreational activities, mining operations, or other surface disturbance activities. They will work closely with BLM staff and help close and restore routes designated closed in BLM resource management plans, travel management plans, or other planning documents. The teams will also assist BLM employees with monitoring of restoration sites with Trimble GPS units and data collection on site characteristics e.g., plant communities, landform types, recreational uses, biological and cultural resources, etc. Other projects may include installation of route signs and repair and maintenance of informational kiosks, installation of directional and interpretive signs, cultural site recordation and stabilization and rehabilitation of burned areas caused by wildland fires.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Public Land Restoration Youth Corps Teams|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00079|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 05, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 05, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 05, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 05, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...