BLM CA Wildlife and Plant Conservation
The summary for the BLM CA Wildlife and Plant Conservation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Wildlife and Plant Conservation: To support projects that directly implement recovery plants leading to the eventual delisting of species under the Endangered Species Act (ESA). To support projects that directly implement state wildlife action plans. To support projects that directly implement conservation strategies, for species of special concern, or species that are conservation reliant. To support projects that will prevent the need to list candidate or proposed species. Fund projects to implement on-the-ground- conservation, restoration, or recovery actions. The resulting benefits and reports of projects completed from of these projects will be made available to the public and used by the BLM and other public and private land decision makers to make management decisions on Californiaâ¿¿s lands. The recipient needs to be able to address any animal and/or plant species and habitat restoration work needed by BLM, must have the ability to work in all CA BLM field offices, each additional task will have a species goal/objective identified and a geographic range for the project, could have multiple projects in a given year that could cover multiple species. BLM has identified a survey is need for the Mohave Shoulder Band Snail in the Ridgecrest Field Office to provide additional data on occupied habitat on BLM administered lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Wildlife and Plant Conservation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00159|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 25th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMS Karen Law (916) 978-4322
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands