BLM-CO Cultural Resource Field Study Project
The summary for the BLM-CO Cultural Resource Field Study Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-CO Cultural Resource Field Study Project: Enhance training available to students from sites in Moffat and Rio Grande counties to analyze artifact collections held at the local Archaeological Repository. Project will renew archaeological research through targeted survey, testing, and excavation projects on lands managed by the White River Field Office of the Bureau of Land Management BLM). Students will undertake field study projects and work with BLM staff to meet reporting and research needs, including encouraging scientific use within museum collections of archaeological resources on BLM-administered lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-CO Cultural Resource Field Study Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00095|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eleni Sarris (303) 239-3908
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...